eCommerce in a Nutshell
eCommerce Web Design is truly different than just regular web design. It may look like a regular website with a shopping cart to a customer, but the functionality and setup for you are completely different. eCommerce Web Design has to be secure for purchases, product display flexibility, preferably some sort of SEO options, and all the necessities for shipping, payment, and inventory.
eCommerce reached over a billion dollars in sales on Black Friday, 2012. Below are some of the platforms that Orthodox Daily partners with:
- WordPress eCommerce
Why Every Business Needs eCommerce Web Design
If you have products to sell, you need a solid eCommerce Web Design to promote your brand. You cannot get by with just a basic website, some photos, and descriptions to get people interested in what you’re selling. Whether it’s material that can be downloaded instantly or a shipped product, the perfect eCommerce Web Design is how you’ll attract and retain customers. When people search for products, they want to be able to learn about the product, see the product, experience it as much as possible, and then purchase the product. Without a proper eCommerce Web Design, 80 percent of that is not possible. This is why you need a fully customizable, eCommerce Web Design. And you need it now because your competition already has it.
- Design and customize your storefront
- Endless admin options for running your store
- Precise security to make you and your customers feel safe
- Hosting included with domain name, Level 1 PCI compliant, unlimited bandwidth, and email hosting & forwarding
- Marketing & SEO tools to ensure customers find you and allow you to manage all your marketing needs
- Mobile commerce options
- Endless choice of plugins and applications to make your site do what you need it to do.
- Customized templates and storefront themes
- Product display options
- Coupon and discount feature
- SEO optimized
- Emails, Newsletters, and Wish Lists
- Endless Social Media and Mobile possibilities
- Admin control panel allows careful monitoring and customer satisfaction
- PCI Certified for you and your customer’s safety
- Insane support options with life people, 24/7
- Marketing Promotions and Tools
- Analytics and Reporting
- Site, Order, and Catalog Management
- Catalog and Product Browsing
- International Support
- Checkout, Payment, and Shipping Flexibility
- Customer Service
- Customer Accounts
- Design/layout template struture implementation
- Complete admin functionality and monitoring
- Customer friendly storefront and functionality
- Dynamic product flexibilty
- Various payment options and gateways available
- Shipping flexibility
- Tax implementation
- Easy to install FREE WordPress plugin
- Various marketing options for coupons, discounts, and more
- Search Engine friendly
- Different shipping options available
- Dozens of Payment Gateways
- One-page checkout
- Order management
- Catalog management and browsing
- 100% customizable
- Online support
eCommerce Website Checklist
- What platform will it be built on?
- Do you have an SSL?
- Do you have a retail store?
- How much support will you need per month?
- How many products do you want to maintain online?
- Who is your Merchant?
- Do you want to use PayPal?
- Is your website set to private? (Private Proxy)
- Is it digital products or physical products?
- Who will be (is) your shipping provider?
- Do you have product pictures? Are they professional?
- Do you have product descriptions written? Who will write them?
- Do you want to sell on your Facebook Fanpage?
- Do you want your store to be visible in a mobile device?